Each Sunday starting on December 3, 2017, our Florida Daily Post newspaper edition will provide an audience in South Florida a unique way to get the weekend’s best readings. It’s a fun, educational and recreational way to address our local print media in an evolving perspective.
Florida Daily Post Sunday edition is not a continuation of our daily news coverage, but an interactive supplement of Op-eds, weekly columns, and unique content on different topics people like to read about. Each of our writers have a large social media follow and are very influential in the subjects they write for our audience. Many of them are recognized public figures nationwide.
The newspaper is a free 28 pages publication, broadsheet format, and eco friendly. Yes, totally free to read. Reading should be free. Always. And that’s at the core of our mission. The weekly publication is supported by a base of loyal local and national companies whose services are promoted in the newspaper in a very minimalist way.
What to read in Florida Daily Post newspaper?
– Each week there are regular columns about art, entertainment, music, and cultural happenings.
– The sports section will be a large segment with reflections, opinions, analysis, and commentaries about sports clubs in Florida.
– A very promising lifestyle segment ranging from health, beauty, fitness, to fashion, decor, gardening, parenting, and community activities.
– Career Link will be a comprehensive resource for young professionals and employers providing didactic materials for educational purposes, job opportunities, business and career formation.
– The Travel + Leisure section is a must-read resource for everyone who likes to know about our local and the world’s best travel destinations as well as for everyone who planning to travel.
– Food & Foodies, perhaps the most anticipated section in Florida Daily Post newspaper. Award-winning personalities will cover a myriad of all things gastronomical, from recipes to food and restaurant news, culinary products, books, and events.
Florida Daily Post Newspaper will only be available in South Florida during 2017. Its distribution is planned to cover Miami-Dade County, Broward County, Palm Beach County, Saint Lucie County, and Collier County. For an exact distribution, please check our current distribution chart or email email@example.com. Shipping subscription plans to receive the newspaper at home each Sunday will be available starting October 1st, 2017.
Florida Daily Post Newspaper Digital Edition
A digital edition of the newspaper will also be available to access online and through any digital device. It will also be totally free. Subscribers will have a very minimalist standalone platform to read the digital edition in a interactive way. As a bonus, all interviews that will be published in the newspaper will be available in digital format (audio or video) whenever possible and allowed by the interviewed people.
If you have any question not herein explained, feel free to contact our editorial board here.